Refreshing Sugar-free Watermelon Sorbet
Watermelon sorbet – what could be more refreshing on a warm summers day!
What’s even better is that this sorbet recipe is 100% natural, and it is refined sugar-free!
Easy to prepare and great as a healthy refreshment during summer. Watermelon sorbet could also be an option for those of you who are looking for healthy alternatives for desserts to serve on Christmas day.
– 1/2 a seedless watermelon cut into small chunks (and frozen)
– Juice of one lime
– 1/4 cup of water (to be added online if necessary)
– A sprig of mint
– A sprig of thyme (optional)
– Freeze the watermelon overnight or for at least 6 hours.
– Place the frozen watermelon chunks, lime juice and herbs into a food processor or blender.
– Mix until smooth sorbet texture, adding small amounts of water if needed (you may need to stop the blending and scrape down the sides a few times).
– Scoop out with an ice-cream scoop and enjoy!