Coconut Delight – Springtime Smoothie
Looking for a delicious Springtime treat?
Look no further – I have a great smoothie recipe for you!
Packed with probiotic goodness, vitamins from fruits, healthy fats from coconuts and protein from eggs – this smoothie really does have the lot! And to top it off it tastes amazing!
It is very simple to make. You just have to put all of the ingredients into your blender or bullet and blend!
See below for the recipe.
- 1.5 cups of coconut yoghurt, natural yoghurt or kefir or organic coconut milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 cup of hulled strawberries
- 1 small mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until very smooth.