Summer bodies are built in winter.
Getting a beach body during the winter is probably not something that comes on your mind right now, but if you think about, until December 1 rolls around, you’ll have four months plus to kick-off healthy habits that you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
For instance, if you lost weight at the recommended sensible rate of 500g a week, you could potentially be 9.5kg lighter by the time most people start hitting the beach.
8 steps to get your body summer ready:
1. Whole foods only; high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet – recipe collection available at Koutafit.
2. Liver Detox – juicing regime that melts your fat away – recipes and guidance available through one on one consultations, or workshops booked via this link.
3. 8-10 sessions of Fat Cavitation or Radio Frequency for fat loss and skin tightening/cellulitis treatment at Advanced Beautytech Laser Clinic.
4. Weights / cardio / swim / sauna x 3 times each week. Join a group or hire a PT. Being accountable to someone other than yourself is particularly helpful in winter, when the temptation to skip a session is much greater.
5. 8 hours of sleep each day.
6. 1 coffee a day
7. 2-4 standard alcohol drinks a week max.
8. 2 litres of water daily.
Wishing you all a success in getting your beach body ready for summer !