Heal Your Gut With Lost Art Of Fermentation & Probiotic Foods Workshop
Dates and Times:
Fridays: 6 pm – 9 pm
Limited seats available.
Custom Dates; Available at booking
Type: Demonstration workshop.
Learn how to improve your health in effortless and delicious way!
Join our upcoming live event to network and relax in a beautiful kitchen and let be introduced to the blend of the latest science combined with practicality and good flavour.
Have you ever wondered why yogurt is so good for you? Do you want to build immunity naturally? Would you like to optimize health and enhance digestion while restoring proper balance of your gut bacteria through real, whole foods? In this nutritional workshop and cooking demonstration, you will learn how prepare natural, probiotic foods that kept our ancestors healthy and allergy-free for thousands of years in a most delicious way.
Naturally fermented foods are essential to health, but sadly lacking in most modern diets. Learn how to make enzyme-rich fermented foods such as yogurts, milk, water and coconut kefirs, kombucha tea, sauerkraut and homemade Kimchi.
- Light tasty, warm, 2 course meal provided – catering includes vegetarians and vegans.
- Drinks will be provided – 1 glass of wine of your choice.
- You will be able to taste all the fermented foods and drinks.
Learn form experienced chef and the owner of Come & Taste Cooking School – Angeline Pinkster how to prepare tasty fermented foods and how to use exotic spices to increase their flavour.
Nutritional Tutorial with Nutritionist Dorota Trupp:
– A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health
– Explanation of the pathophysiology of the most common gut issues
– The role of microbes who live on & inside of you and how to optimize their diversity to improve gut functions
– How to decrease the inflammation in the gut and the body through the diet and nutritional supplementation
– Why the addition and elimination of certain foods can assist in rebalancing the gut functions
– 6 weeks dietary protocol hand out that has demonstrated in my practice to help rebalance gut flora
– Fermented foods and drinks tasters
– Take home Recipes and Nutritional Information Notes
Who will benefit from this workshop?
– People with leaky gut, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth, Constipations, Diarrhea, Autoimmune Conditions and Food Intolerances.
– Anyone who would like to improve digestion and strengthen immune system functions.
– Anyone who would like to learn how to make key fermented foods and drinks.