I am so busy. I don’t have time. – These excuses are no good! DONT SKIP BREAKFAST!
Sometimes it seems there really isn’t enough time for breakfast. That doesn’t mean you should skip it. With a bit of advanced planning, you can make healthy breakfasts to eat on the go. Or you can set aside 5 minutes in the morning to prepare something quickly. If you miss breakfast you are more prone to eating quick easy junk food or vending machine foods through the day. You are also more prone to tiredness as the day goes on.
So here are some simple tips and ideas for quick breakfast ideas!
- Healthy Sweet or Savoury Muffins. Prepare them at the start of the week and grab one eat morning. Here are a couple of recipe examples: Blueberry Almond Flour Muffins and Grain fFree Zucchini Muffins
- Mini Quiches. Prepare these little guys before your busy week. Use simply; eggs, parsley, capsicum and leek, for a healthy snack to get your day started.
- Boiled Eggs or Omelette. Which you can prepare the night before or set 5 minutes aside in the morning!
- Protein Shake or Smoothie. This will take you 3 minutes max.
- Overnight Soaked Oats. Soak your oats in water and milk of your choice overnight and grab it in the morning to go. Add sweetener, fruits and/or spices and nuts to suit your taste.
- Chia Pudding. This is also soaked over night in water or milk of your choice with berries or nuts. Take it in the morning and eat on your way to work.
- Homemade Muesli Bars. Grab and go.
- Homemade Protein Balls or Bliss Balls. Make these on the weekend and enjoy them all week.
- Yogurt. This really takes no time.
- Fruit. Its very fast and easy to grab and apple or a banana and eat it on your way.
No excuses now guys! Eat breakfast!