Homemade Quinoa Muffins with Blueberries
Perfectly moist, gluten free and delicious! And the best part? They can be made in just 30 minutes with easy-to-find, healthy ingredients!
These blueberry high protein quinoa muffins are made gluten free and are a perfect for a healthy snack on the go.
2 Mixing Bowls
- 130 g cooked quinoa
- 180 g blueberries fresh or frozen
- 260 g almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 ml of raw honey
- 3-4 medium eggs
- 60 ml olive oil
- 230 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of coconut butter
- Pinch of salt
1.Preheat the oven to 200 C
2. Line muffin pan with paper cases and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder and pinch of salt. Stir using a whisk.
4. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, honey and vanilla extract until combined.
5. Stir in the cooked quinoa and milk.
6. Add the blueberries into the mixture and stir gently.
7. Combine with the wet ingredients and stir only until the dry ingredients are no longer visible.
8. Spoon the coconut butter into the muffin cases and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes, then place the muffins on a rack to cool completely.