February 28, 2021 In Recipe
In a hot summer day like today try this Raw Spanish Gazpacho Soup to optimise your health! This is one of my older video recipes never released before. Enjoy!
Recipe Credit: Walter Trupp
Ingredients for soup
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 ripe red capsicums
- 15 ripe cherry tomatoes (use 3-4 ripe tomatoes as replacement)
- 1/2 garlic clove peeled
- 1/2 glass olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper
Ingredients for garnish
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled
- Small basil leaves
- 2 cooked prawns
- Peel the cucumber and chop roughly.
- Cut capsicum in half, remove the core and chop roughly. Remove the core of the tomato’s.
- Place cucumber, capsicum, tomatoes, garlic, and oil into a blender and mix until very fine.
- Season with vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill in fridge for several hours.
- Dice the red capsicum cucumber finely, chop the garlic and mix together.
- To serve place the soup into either a bowl (for a bigger serve) or little glasses (for entrée-style serves) and sprinkle with the garnish. Top with shredded basil leafs and olive oil.
- Add the prawns on the top.