Free weight-loss eating plan
After a week of detoxifying your body is in the best position to embark on a healthy eating weight-loss journey!
It is important to remember that this is not a fad diet. This style of eating is designed to be sustainable and should be incorporated into your lifestyle, whether you want to lose weight or just want to maintain healthy weight.
There are a few things to consider with this eating plan:
- No dairy
- No sugar
- No grains
- limited fruit (up to 2 serving a day)
If you are trying to lose weight then this is the best short-term approach. If you are just aiming to sustain a healthy lifestyle and your digestion works well, then you can incorporate dairy and whole grains into your diet.
Remember to buy the best quality you can find such as organic unprocessed dairy and whole-grains that you prepare yourself. We have couple of classes on Trupp Cooking School calendar that will show you how to cook and bake with whole-grains.
It is also important to note that:
- Always use saturated fats such as coconut oil/butter/ghee for cooking and unsaturated oils for salad dressing.
- Do not consume any starchy vegetables.
- If you are going to have snacks then snack on small portions of nuts, raw vegetables, such as; carrots, cucumber or capsicum or low sugar fruits such as fresh berries.
- For seasoning vegetables please use only; olive oil, lemon, avocado oil, sesame oil, pepper or herbs.
It is important that you follow the above guidelines in order to get results.
Try to eat as much as it makes you feel satisfied, but do not overeat.
It is also advised that you begin doing some light exercise, if you do not do so already. Walking, yoga, swimming, or anything else that you enjoy doing are all good options.
Next week we will be posting the exercise program designed by an expert personal trainer Jack McLean based in Melbourne. For best results, it is advisable that you continue with the healthy eating and begin to incorporate more exercise into your routine.
Good luck with your weight loss program 🙂 !!