Raw Orange Panna Cotta with Pomegranate
As we all know it can become very difficult to stick to a healthy diet on Christmas day!
Don’t fear! The temptation to eat all of the usual festive sugary foods can be minimised by having healthy and delicious dessert options prepared.
I have a recipe for a healthy raw dessert that you can create for Christmas day.
These raw panna cotta’s can be prepared in advance and kept in the fridge for days before Christmas.
Raw Orange Panna Cotta Recipe – Makes 6-8
- 3 Oranges
- 2/3 C raw honey
- 2 1/2 C Cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3/4 C Coconut oil
- Grate the zest off of all the oranges.
- Squeeze 2/3 of a cup of juice out of the oranges.
- Place cashews, honey, coconut butter, zest, and orange juice in the food processor and process until very smooth.
- Pour into martini glasses and refrigerate until set (approx. 3 hours) and top with some pomegranate seeds just before serving.